CS-SUNN is a Non-governmental, non-profit making coalition made up of organizations with a shared vision to transform Nigeria into a country where every citizen has food and is nutrition secured.
We are pleased to issue this Request for Quotations (RFQ) seeking qualified website developers (Vendor) to re-design and implement a Service/News focused website that provides ease of access to services and resources, a robust search engine, a more engaging and modern design.
We wish to engage a Vendor who will re-design our website to meet the below specifications and provide continuous ongoing hosting, maintenance, support, and design services.
Specifications for re-design include:
- Develop website re-design options on the same URL: http://www.cs-sunn.org/ reflecting the character and values of CS-SUNN, including specifically a newly developed BRAND for the PINNS project.
- Re-develop a content management system (CMS) that is easy for non-technical staff to update with a variety of customizable templates and features.
- Identify and formalize electronic CMS workflow for proposed website content creation and approval based on functional departments associated with the content.
- Identify tools and strategies to ensure all content is accurate, up to date, and has a consistent look and feel across departments and divisions.
- Identify tools that make website a fully responsive social media interactions
- Hosting provided on secure, resilient, scalable, industry standard platform with guaranteed backups, performance, response and recovery times.
- Create a responsive website design that ensures access and optimizes the look of the website for any device (mobile version).
- Technical training and support provided throughout the design, implementation and continuous improvement phases across various projects including PINNS.
Proposals for the above specifications should be addressed to the Executive Secretary, CS-SUNN with subject of mail as ‘WEBSITE RE-DESIGN PROPOSAL’ and sent via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com not later than 5:00 PM, Thursday 24th May, 2018.
Print-outs (Hard Copies) of proposals should also be addressed and sent to (not later than 5:00 PM, Thursday 24th May, 2018):
The Executive Secretary,
Civil-Society Scaling Up Nutrition in Nigeria
No. 33 Imo Crescent, Garki, Area 1,
CS-SUNN reserves the right to request references and/or solicit references ourselves and to include those references in our vendor selection process
- Only offers exclusive of VAT for goods and services will be accepted.
Documents to be submitted by Prospective Vendor:
- Company Certificate of Incorporation
- A copy of Form CO2 (filed with the Corporate Affairs Commission) stating the Directors of the company
- Two (2) passport photographs of the least of the directors of the company
- Address of place of business (including telephone number if any)
- Evidence of any previous business done with other company/companies
- Letter authorizing CS-SUNN to obtain references from former business partners
- Name and address of bankers (where current account is maintained)
Should you have any questions, please contact Okoronkwo Sunday, Project Manager; Telephone No: +234 (0) 8068142697.