Civil Society Scaling-up Nutrition in Nigeria
33, Imo Crescent Area 1, Garki Abuja
Tel: +234-8037573076, E-mail: [email protected]
January 7th 2019.
Subject: REQUEST FOR QUOTATION TO PRINT 1000 COPIES OF NIGERIA NUTRITION PROFILE FROM THE GLOBAL NUTRITION REPORT.
CS-SUNN is a Non-governmental, non-profit making coalition, made up of organizations with a shared vision to transform Nigeria into a country where every citizen has food and nutrition secured.
We would like to request for submission of quotations to to printing of 1000 copies of Nigeria Nutrition profile from the Global Nutrition report. Find details below:
- Matt Paper (150 grams)
- A3 (Back and Front)
- Full Colour
- Direct Image Printing
- 1000 copies
Please note that there is a design already. Selected vendor is only required to print the document to the specifications given.
Quotations for the items listed above should be addressed to the Executive Secretary, CS-SUNN and sent via email to [email protected], not later than 5:00pm Thursday, 10th January 2019.
CS-SUNN reserves the right to request references and/or solicit references ourselves, and to include those references in our vendor selection process.
- Only offers exclusive of VAT for goods and service will be accepted.
Document to be submitted by Prospective (NEW) Vendor/Supplier:
- Company Certificate of Incorporation
- A copy of Form CO2 (filed with the Corporate Affairs Commission) stating the Directors of the company.
- Two (2) passport photographs of the least of the directors of the company
- Address of place of business (including telephone number if any)
- Evidence of any previous business done with other company/companies
- Letter authorizing CS-SUNN to obtain references from former business partners
- Name and address of bankers (where current account is maintained)
Should you have any questions, please contact. Israel Olayemi (Logistics Assistant); Telephone No: +234 (0) 9071719697 or +2347055699947.