Raising Change Agents in Nutrition Advocacy: CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
In order to carry out advocacy sustainably, CS-SUNN will need to raise a crop of change agents who will continue to advocate for improved nutrition passionately across Nigeria. Raising change agents starts with equipping them with the requisite skill through training and mentoring which we intend to attain leveraging on the PINNS project. The goal of the curve is to raise Change Agents who will contribute to Improved nutrition through effective and sustainable advocacy in Nigeria by 2020.
This call is a first step in the process of identifying and selecting potential change Agents who will form part of the ten (10) trainees whose capacity will be built to fill the gap. The idea is to run an open and transparent process that will guarantee we get the best 10 for phase one of the project.
Interested participants are to develop and send a 4 paged concept note on the topic “How my contribution will catalyze improving nutrition advocacy in my state”.
Format of submission:
Concept should be in Calibri body fonts, font size 11, double spaced and not more than 4 pages.
Submission of concept:
- Participants are to submit concept in electronic form on or before CoB 15th of March, 2019.
- Participants are to get their state coordinator to sign to certify them as member of our chapters (Kano, Kaduna, Niger, Nasarawa and Lagos)
- Concepts are to be sent to; [email protected] and [email protected]
Who is eligible to apply;
- Any member of CS-SUNN Kano, Kaduna, Niger, Nasarawa and Lagos
- Have passion for improved nutrition among Women and children in their respective state and ready to continually advocate for it
- Able to defend submission in a phone interview