About CS-SUNN: Civil Society-Scaling Up Nutrition in Nigeria is an alliance of civil societies working in and interested in the fight against malnutrition. Our vision is “a country where every citizen has food and is nutrition secured.” We collaborate with Government, non-state actors, donors, partners among other stakeholders to scale up nutrition in Nigeria. CS-SUNN seeks a suitable candidate that will interface between her and the public (stakeholders and members of the Alliance alike) as well as provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resource and Admin Unit.
Job Purpose: To serve as the first point of call at the CS-SUNN Secretariat and ensure that communication between CS-SUNN and its stakeholders both internal and external are conducted professionally. To perform day-to-day administrative tasks within the National Secretariat of CS-SUNN with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing calls/correspondences in a professional manner at all times with proper documentation.
- Ensure that the front office/reception and meeting room is kept clean and conducive for visitors and meetings at all times.
- Receive visitors and directing them appropriately.
- Write standard Reports and minutes of Meetings.
- Manage the Attendance register and movement in and out of the Secretariat.
- Assist in the provision of logistical support for all meetings, workshops and activities.
- Interface between CS-SUNN and members of its alliance.
- Carry out other duties assigned by his/her supervisor.
- Degree/ HND or Certifications in Business Administration, English, Mass Communication or any other field.
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar position and with a credible institution (Preferably NGO).
- Proven experience as front desk staff, company representative or similar position where excellent oral and written communication was critical to success.
- Knowledge of office/client management and basic bookkeeping.
- Proficient in oral and written Communication (Languages other than English and one’s native will be an added advantage)
- Proficient knowledge and advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Power point, and Word.
- Strong communication and people skills (Emotionally and socially Intelligent)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Written Test & Oral Interview
- Salary: Attractive and negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply
The Closing Date/ Time: 2nd November, 2021. (3:00pm)
CS-SUNN is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity for all and does encourage you to apply without fear of discrimination. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.