|Recruiter||Civil Society – Scaling Up Nutrition in Nigeria|
|Position||Front Desk/Executive Assistant|
|Qualification||Minimum of Degree /HND|
|Experience Required||At least 2 years|
|Application Deadline||Thursday, 5th August, 2021 by (12 noon).|
About CS-SUNN: Civil Society – Scaling Up Nutrition in Nigeria is an alliance of civil societies working in and interested in the fight against malnutrition. Our vision is “a country where every citizen has food and is nutrition secured.” We collaborate with Government, non-state actors, donors, partners among other stakeholders scale up nutrition in Nigeria. CS-SUNN seeks a suitable candidate that will Interface between her and the public (stakeholders and members of the Alliance alike), document and processing of correspondences and enquiries and provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resource and Admin Unit.
Job Purpose: To serve as the first point of call for CS-SUNN and ensure that communication between CS-SUNN and its stakeholders both internal and external are conducted professionally. To perform day-to-day administrative tasks within the National Secretariat of CS-SUNN with efficiency and effectiveness.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing calls/correspondences in a professional manner at all times with proper documentation.
- Ensure that the front office/reception and hall is kept clean and conducive for visitors and meetings.
- Receive visitors and directing them appropriately
- Write standard Reports and minutes of Meetings.
- Register all incoming and outgoing calls and mails, and other correspondence
- Assist in the provision of logistical support for all meetings, workshops
- Interface between CS-SUNN and members of its alliance
- Effect any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Admin Coordinator
- Carry out other duties assigned by his/her supervisor.
- Degree/ HND or Certifications in Business Administration or any related field
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar position and with a credible institution (Preferably NGO)
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Knowledge of office/client management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in oral and written Communication (Languages other than English and one’s native will be an added advantage)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Outlook, and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills (Emotionally Intelligent)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Written Test & Oral Interview
- Salary: Attractive and negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply
The Closing Date/ Time: 5th August, 2021. (12:00pm)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.