Request for Quotations
PRODUCTION, SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF 2019 DIARIES
Section I: Letter of Invitation
REF: REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF 2019 DIARIES & CALENDARS
- In line with the approved Procurement Policy, Civil Society Scaling up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN) would like to engage the services of a firm to provide 2019 Dairies.
- Consequently, Civil Society Scaling up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN) now invites interested Companies to submit quotations.
- A firm will be selected under the Least Cost selection method. The lowest priced among the best technically evaluated firms will be selected.
- Currency of Bid: NGN for local Companies
- Works are to commence by: 1st November 2018.
- Quotations and Samples of previous works must be received, in sealed envelopes no later
than: Friday 19th October 2018 at 1500 hours.
- Quotations must be returned submitted to:
The Procurement Team,
Civil Society Scaling up Nutrition in Nigeria,
33, Imo Crescent, Area 1, Garki, Abuja.
8) Clarifications should be addressed to: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- The telephone number is 07055699947 or 09071719697
CS-SUNN is a Non-governmental, non-profit making coalition, made up of organizations with a shared vision to transform Nigeria into a country where every citizen has food and nutrition secured.
CS-SUNN invites companies that are registered and operating as business entities within country to submit their quotations for the production of diaries and calendars for the year 2019.
|1: DIARIES||Dimensions/ Size:||A5||1000|
|Cover Material:||Soft Touch Cover (Leather)|
|Cover Inscription||CS-SUNN Logo and Corporate Name|
|in foiled gold, Cover Year|
|Paper||a) Diary pages +80gm|
|b) Inserts – Art gloss +130gm|
|Special Inserts: (Design and artwork and pantone colour|
|references to be provided by CS-SUNN)|
|CS-SUNN Contact Details|
|CS-SUNN Vision, Mission, Values|
|Current Projects: Background, Goals,|
|Flagship Projects, Strategic Priorities|
| Chairman’s Message
Executive Secretary’s Message
To apply for the contract, the responding companies are expected to provide the following:
- Experience in providing printing services and solutions preferably to large national/Public, or regional and international institutions
- Access to highest quality printing and reproduction facilities and apply high production and technical standards.
- Content compilation, Design and layout.
- Certified Quality control systems.
- Ability to deliver within stipulated time limits.
- Provide samples of similar work to demonstrate most relevant previous productions. Please note that samples are mandatory and will be part of the selection criteria.
- Sample of CS-SUNN Diary and calendar must be provided before final production.
- Prices should be quoted Nigerian Naira
The contract will be initially for ONE year renewable for one year based on satisfactory performance.
Quotations for the items listed above should be addressed to the Project director, CS-SUNN and sent via email to email@example.com, not later than 5:00pm Thursday,18th October 2018.
CS-SUNN reserves the right to request references and/or solicit references ourselves, and to include those references in our vendor selection process.
- Only offers exclusive of VAT for goods and service will be accepted.
Document to be submitted by Prospective Vendor/Supplier:
- Company Certificate of Incorporation
- A copy of Form CO2 (filed with the Corporate Affairs Commission) stating the Directors of the company.
- Two (2) passport photographs of the directors of the company
- Address of place of business (including telephone number if any)
- Evidence of any previous business done with other company/companies
- Letter authorizing CS-SUNN to obtain references from former business partners
- Name and address of bankers (where current account is maintained)
Should you have any questions, please contact. Israel Olayemi (Logistics Assistant); Telephone No: 07055699947 or 09071719697.