Job Title: Admin Officer
Duration: 1 Year (Renewable)
Supervisor: Human Resources & Administration Manager
The Civil Society-Scaling Up Nutrition in Nigeria (CS-SUNN) is the Civil Society Alliance (CSA) of the Scaling Up Nutrition (SUN) movement in Nigeria. We are a non-governmental, non-religious, non-political and non- profit-making coalition, of over 400 organizations with a shared vision to transform Nigeria into a country where every citizen has food and is nutrition secured. Since our incorporation in 2014 we have continued to advocate, generate evidence and build capacities of state and non-state actors towards changing the nutrition story in Nigeria.
The Admin Officer, under the supervision of the Human Resources & Administration Manager will support the delivery of optimal administration services to all staff and units of the organization. This will be in line with ethical best practices, policies and procedures for the successful achievement of programme outcomes and CS-SUNN’s objectives as well as its sustainability.
- Support the full compliance with all relevant CS-SUNN and donor guidelines; keep up to date with changing policies and guidelines.
- General facility management including the protection, maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Comprehensive Inventory and Asset Management with adequate management of stocks
- Confidential and systematic filing of all administrative-related correspondences, documents, contracts, etc.
- Monitor and control administrative/office expenses and budget.
- Manage admin related supplier and services agreements.
- Writing of reports, minutes of meetings and maintaining of appropriate journals
- Oversee repairs and maintenance.
- Support the programme team in the coordination of travels and activities.
- Support the finance team in the management and follow-up with vendors on transactions, documentations and compliance.
- Support organizational learning and knowledge management activities.
- Maintain and update the Alliance register and database.
- Supervise general support staff and routinely collect specific data for admin reports and predictive analytics.
- Identify and mitigate any health, safety and security risks to staff.
- Support initiatives towards staff welfare, engagements and satisfaction.
- Assist in the organization of special events and outdoor activities.
- Any other task assigned by the Human Resources & Administration Manager.
Skills and Requirements
- BSc. degree in Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences and any other relevant field.
- Cognate experience in Human Resources, Office management, logistics and administration is desirable.
- 3 years of relevant work experience, especially in the NGO sector will be a plus.
- Technical report writing expertise
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Emotional intelligence and leadership skills.
- Effective and efficient conflict management and negotiation skills
- Good organization, scheduling and time management skills.
- Demonstrated attention to details, ability to follow procedures and meet deadlines.
CS-SUNN is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities. Hence all qualified and interested candidates should apply. CS-SUNN has zero tolerance for any form of sexual exploitation and abuse. We remain fully committed to the “do no harm principle” and the prevention of sexual misconducts of any kind. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click link to apply: https://hrm.cs-sunn.org/
Application deadline: September 5, 2023.